America’s Business Benefit Association (ABBA) is a national not-for-profit association whose purpose is to enhance the quality of life for members by providing group buying power on consumer goods & services, business benefits, and health-related purchases, including access to valuable association endorsed healthcare insurance benefits.
ABBA is able to provide large group buying power to the smaller market, and is dedicated to helping small business owners, self-employed, individuals and families. ABBA offers real benefits with real savings:
- A choice of four membership packages, with tiered levels of consumer and business benefits.
- Access to endorsed major medical insurance.
Access to additional health insurance plans for those who may not qualify for major medical.
Communicating for America (CA) is a national non-profit association that has fought for specific resolutions in Washington, DC for more than 35 years. These resolutions are the pillars of what CA stands for, the issues around which CA members unite to create thunder and meaningful change.
- Promote agriculture and consumer policy
- Advocate the interests of small business
- Support community development
- Ensure affordable health care for all
- Protect business and farmland ownership
- Strengthen community services and accessibility
- Create education opportunities
- Promote international understanding through agricultural education and exchange programs
- Better the lives of our youth
- Advance senior citizen issues and rights
- Support comprehensive immigration reform