We are excited that you stopped by and look forward to serving you! IPA Family, LLC (IPA) takes pride in serving American entrepreneurs, the self-employed individuals and their families in local communities across America, with cost saving benefits and services through a not-for-profit organization. We offer various membership packages and hundreds of benefits that can save you money on items you use everyday in your personal life or for your business. In addition, we specialize in offering affordable health and life insurance plans and taking a consultative approach with customers to ensure their specific needs are listened to and met with the best product offering for them and their family. The insurance plans we offer include but not limited to:
- Major Medical Insurance*: Traditional PPO plans as well as High Deductible Health Plans that are HSA Qualified, all of which meet the requirements of health care reform.
- Simplified Issue Medical Plans*: For those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance.
- Fixed Indemnity Plans*: For those who are uninsured and uninsurable, we are able to offer a guaranteed acceptance plan. Or for those who may want first dollar coverage to supplement a high deductible plan.
- Short Term Medical Insurance*: For those who only need coverage for 30 days, 60 days, or 180 days.
- Life Insurance with Living Benefits**: Term life insurance with benefits you can use in case of a critical, chronic, or terminal illness – when you may need it the most.
Our Insurance Partners:
IPA carefully selects insurance carriers who can provide the sales support, quality products and client customer service that our market demands. Our carriers are highly rated, financially strong and established companies with the highest standards for product benefits, customer service, and financial integrity.
IPA is a national sales and marketing organization headquartered in Tampa, Florida. IPA is also accredited and has an excellent reputation with the Better Business Bureau (bbb.org) and is a member company of The IHC Group, a publicly traded insurance organization (NYSE:IHC), with over 1.3 billion in assets, that has been providing health, life and stop-loss insurance for over 25 years. IPA distributes major medical insurance plans and other health insurance plans and consumer benefit membership programs across the nation. IPA’s trained professional sales associates, referred to as the “IPA Family,” provides information and a product portfolio that can meet the needs of most small business owners and self-employed individuals and families.
If you are dissatisfied with your current benefit portfolio or the rising cost of your current health please don’t delay - contact us today, and we will put you immediately in touch with a locally licensed representative near you who can visit with you personally to evaluate your needs and options!
*Underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, Madison National Life Insurance Company, or Standard Security Life Insurance Company, all rated A- (Excellent) by AM Best Company.
**Underwritten by Western Reserve Life Assurance Co. of Ohio.